1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery can be made to mainland Australia and Tasmania addresses only. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
3. Estimated delivery timescales can be confirmed by calling us on 1800 882 588 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
4. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
5. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
7. Payment can be made by any method specified in the check out section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8. The laws of New South Wales shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of New South Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
9. In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please refer to our Returns section.
10. Sometimes the product specifications may change slightly, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
11. We manufacture our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by appropriate insurance.
12. National Australia Bank processes all debit and credit card payments for customers. The amount will be paid to Franklin Electronic Publishers Limited for the goods and services supplied. The total amount payable by all customers regardless of the means of payment will be the same.
13. We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with your PC, and we accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your PC, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your PC resulting from use of this website.
The Franklin website is operated by
Franklin Electronic Publishers(Aust) Pty Ltd
Unit 3, 277 Lane Cove Road,
North Ryde, NSW 2113
Company ACN Number 068 087 721
ABN Number 32 068 087 721
And has been designed by
Clear Thinking Group
100 New Kings Road
We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Franklin Electronic Publishers. It is our aim to offer you value and quality. All Franklin products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Franklin makes every effort to protect its customers' privacy in Internet transactions, and has established the following policies for the collection, use and safeguarding of our customers' personal information.
What We Collect
Franklin does not ordinarily collect personal information such as email addresses from its customers. In order to help us serve you better, however, our computer systems log IP addresses (the internet address of a customer's computer) to see which parts of our Web site customers visit and how long they are spending there, as well as automatically determining the type of computer and operating system a customer is using. Our customers' web browsers provide this information automatically. Customers' email addresses are not collected, nor is any other personally identifiable information.
If you make a purchase, or if you wish to correspond with us, register a site, enter a sweepstakes, register a new product, participate in an on-line survey or otherwise obtain specific information from us, we may request that you voluntarily give us personal information such as your email or postal address that will allow us to fill your order, answer your question or otherwise serve you. If you order a Franklin product that is delivered to you via downloading, you will need to provide your email address prior to downloading. Franklin may also use a feature called a "cookie" to collect anonymous information about how its Web site is used. This feature is specifically used in, but not limited to, our Shopping Cart ordering system.
How We Use Customer Information
If you voluntarily provide us with your email address, you may receive email offers or be invited to participate in surveys. Customer information also helps us to provide better services, measure consumer interest in our products and services and inform our customers about new products and services.
Companies with related products and services occasionally share customer information with each other. If you do not want either Franklin or other companies to contact you, you need only to notify Franklin by replying to its email and letting us know your wishes. In addition, any email offer you receive from Franklin will tell you how to refuse further email offers.
Conditions for Use
We recommend you print out a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
For security and training purposes, telephone calls to and from Customer Service Centres may be recorded or monitored.